The Patient Participation Group (PPG) is run for you by patients in co-operation with staff.
The role of the PPG includes:
• being a critical friend to the practice;
• advising the practice on the patient perspective and providing insight into the responsiveness and quality of services;
• encouraging patients to take greater responsibility for their own and their family’s health;
• carrying out research into the views of those who use the practice;
• organising health promotion events and improving health literacy;
• regular communication with the patient population.
Keep your eye on our notice boards in the reception areas for updates on meetings and any events/information.
Through it, you can make suggestions which may enhance the operation of the Practice.
Please click the link to your practice to register to join the PPG and to view any updated information.